Welcome to Summerhill
July 9; Rosehill Reservoir Rehabilitation: FULL PARK CLOSURE from August 6, 2019. Please click here for more details.
- June 29: Toronto Police Service Alert. Please click on the Police Alert tab on the left for more details.
June 21: Josh Matlow's Community & City Hall Update for the Summer please click here.
- June 20: Toronto Parks and Trees Foundation Newsletter Summer 2019. Please click here to read more about their initiatives.
- June: Mike Layton's newsletter. Click here for more information.
- May 16: Reservoir Update #20 on exterior work. For more information click here..
- May: Ravine Update: please click on the Ravine Appeal tab on the left for more information
- May 10: Mike Layton May Newsletter: Child Care Cuts, Inclusionary Zoning, Ravine Working Group & more. Click here for more information
- May 3: Statement: Doug Ford bring back OMB, handing planning over to wealthy developers. For more information click here.
- April 13: Toronto City: Saturday work. The contractor will be resuming construction work on the reservoir exterior on Saturdays, starting tomorrow April 13 (weather dependent) to the end of the year.
- April Update from Josh Matlow: click here
- April 12: Reservoir Update #19: The contractor will be resuming construction work on the reservoir on Saturdays, starting tomorrow April 13, weather dependent.
- March 27: Update #18: Public presentation material and tree removal. Click here for more information.
- March 6: Update #17: A New design for David A Balfour Park please click here.
- March 6: Mike Layton News: His plan for a dedicated transit and transportation fund. Click here for more information.
- March: Councillor Josh Matlow's Community and City Hall Update. To view please click here.
- February 15: Josh Matlow: Take Action: Sign the Petition to Save Our Subway. To view please click here.
- Federation of North Toronto Residents Association (FONTRA): Letter to City Hall regarding the 2019 City of Toronto Budget to view please click here.
- City of Toronto: Rosehill Reservoir presentation given to SRA at their AGM on January 23, 2019. To view please click here.
- New Instagram page for SRA. Follow us @ mediasummerhill.
- January 17: Update #16 Revised Construction Schedule – Phase 2A and 2B. For more details please click on the Rosehill Reservoir tab on the left.
- City of Toronto Public Consultations: Noise Bylaw Review The City of Toronto is reviewing the Noise Bylaw and wants to hear from you! The review aims to introduce updates that reflect our growing and vibrant city, while enhancing the noise standards that protect the residents of Toronto. For more details please click on the tab 'City Issues' at the top of the page.